1. It’s a ‘school’ night but you resent having to go bed before 11 pm. Instead of settling in for the necessary eight hours you need, you rebelliously cry, “F*ck it! Who needs sleep? Six hours are good enough!” You poor, deluded fool!
2. You want to be tidy and organised. There are even moments when your home looks like a catalogue’s wet dream. Then THAT week at work happens, and out of nowhere, a war zone erupts between your dishes, your laundry and your paperwork, and no room in your (once tidy) home is safe.
5. ‘Brinner’ is the best invention since sliced bread! In fact, you love ‘brinner’ (breakfast for dinner) so much, you have eaten it every day this week under the pretence that you’re ‘going paleo’.
6. You secretly love it when your parents come to visit, because they always end up tidying/cleaning/cooking/fixing that thing that’s been broken for ages, while you ‘complain’ about them helping you and not letting you be independent. *yeah right*
7. You’re still not sure if you’re putting the washing powder and the fabric conditioner in the right compartments.
9.Your work wardrobe looks scarily like your college/sixth form wardrobe, because yes, fashion has gone full circle plus you have been working long enough to tread the lines of smart-casual (emphasis on casual) with impudence.
10. You iron as little as possible!